Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Happy Halloween!!!

Part of being a homeschool family means that you spend A LOT of time at home!  One would think this should lead to a spotless home, but quite the opposite is true.  We LIVE in our home, it is not just a transition pad.  This weekend we were free from soccer tournaments, so I took it upon myself to browse Pinterest for entryway organization.  We are hitting Fall which means coats are suddenly becoming slipcovers for our couch...not exactly the decor I'm going for.

As it would turn out, there are thousands of entryway ideas; not many that would work with this small space coming into my home from the garage.  Just when I was about to give up, I found this inspiration for a perfect solution from shanty-2-chic.  This project took a few hours (well, actually more because the finish nailer was not cooperating, I think it was still on summer break).  All in all it was a great use of a Saturday morning that was finished off with trick or treating.

No comments:

Post a Comment